Wednesday 9 December 2009

Adventure through Central Europe

At the beginning of the Summer I went with a group of friends to EXIT Festival, it was amazing! But the journey to and from the Festival was just as amazing. We travelled overnight on old rickety trains from Istanbul to ...... ending up in Serbia, every time you looked out the window you saw a different view, from mountains to eerie lookin villages to plains to cities. Unfortunately I lost my camera phone at the airport so havnt got many photos, but here are some I found. The mosques in Istanbul were so beautiful. We sat on the roof of a building one night and the mosque next to us was lit up, there were birds circling the roof, it looked like a scene from a horror film!

http://www.elifnursad.com/
This was a little gallery I found in Istanbul. I've always loved expressive portrait paintings like the ones on this website


No comments:

Post a Comment