Thursday 10 December 2009

Holiday to Spain including Barcelona and Gaudi


These are just a few photos I took when I went to Spain with my family. I love photography but havn't done too much of it myself, so I thought it was about time to get clicking.

Parque Guell. It looked like the ginger bread house from Hansell and Grettel. It was refreshing to see something so weird and wonderful but it did give me a sense of unease, was quite nice to escape back to reality!

This was an installation from the Gaudi House in Barcelona. I couldn't decide if i loved or hated Gaudi style. You can't help but admire his individuality and outrageousness, I thought it was quite grotesque and dream like. He goes against the rules of conventional architecture, and is inspired by organic shapes and the irregular forms of plants and animals. I asked my brother to describe his style in one word, he said "snippelly".

I found some ants, and liked them so I took pictures
I think I like the rawess and honesty of this photo of my Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment